Thursday, July 13, 2006

Fours

Four jobs I’ve had:
Artist's model
Singing telegrams
Stocking shelves for Toys R Us
Collecting gas prices for Lundberg survey

Four movies I could watch over and over:
The Quiet Man
Bringing Up Baby (and anything else with either Kate Hepburn or Cary Grant)
Anything with Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire
Shadowlands

Four places I’ve lived:
Oakridge, Oregon
Shelley, Idaho
Bayou Vista, Louisiana
Lehi, Utah

Four TV shows I love to watch:
House
The Closer
Simply Quilts
Cash in the Attic

Four places I’ve gone on vacation:
Yellowstone
Cresent City, California
Ensenada, Mexico
Biloxi, Mississippi

Four websites I visit daily:
eBay
A's blog
T's blog
K's blog

Four people I need to tag:
Ok...this one is lame for me cuz I don't know a lot of people with blogs at this point. And all three of them I know have already done this. In fact...2 of them tagged me. No point in having them do it all again, now is there. hehe

No comments: